Find whole line solution hereLEARN MORE
Aluminum Fin Plate Stamping Line
The filming machine is a special equipment for the processing of refrigerator evaporator fins. It is centralized controlled by the FX2N series PLC, and its filming speed is adjustable (frequency control). It operates in continuous loop during work. This set of equipment has the advantages of compact structure, simple operation, stable transmission, high production efficiency, and fine product quality.
380V, 50Hz, 3Phae (Customized)
Input air source
Rated load duration
1) PLC built-in Ethernet port, which can be used for seamless SLMP communication with MES system and upper computer in later stage;
2) The servo motor adopts an absolute value system with built-in zero point, which has high repeatability and will not be lost when the power is turned off.
3) Servo supports Ethernet communication, simple wiring, simple startup, simple troubleshooting, and high degree of freedom system;
4) Built-in 20-100 groups of formulas on the touch screen, one-click switching of product parameters can realize SMED rapid type change;
5) The touch screen contains a visual alarm function page, I / O point monitoring, and guides troubleshooting;
6) Touch screen contains TPM page, OEE basic data collection display, maintenance reminder function;
7) Solenoid valves are installed in the pneumatic cabinet by valve islands, with clear identification, safety and reliability, and convenient maintenance. All wires and air pipes are distinguished by different colors and visually managed
8) High level of safety protection measures, hardware measures plus procedures come with POKO-YOKA error prevention;
9) The appearance of the equipment is exquisite. The control panel is made of aluminum alloy custom box, and the bed and sheet metal are industrially designed and sprayed.
10) The whole line layout adopts the cell line method to reduce handling waste and WIP;
l The shape and size of the fins should conform to the product drawings;
l The fins are flat, and the fins are punched without burrs or punching marks.
l The punching flanging height is the same, and there is no cracking, treading or curling at the mouth and the root of the flanging;
l The qualified rate of fins produced by the equipment is ≥99%.
l The filming speed is 100-120 times / minute, and 6 fins are produced each time.